Higher Achievement depends on its school partners to identify scholars and encourage participation. Some of our school partners also serve as Achievement Centers for our Afterschool Academy and Summer Academy.
School partners can:
- Invite Higher Achievement to present in classrooms or at assemblies.
- Invite Higher Achievement to speak at a PTA meeting or a gathering of fourth and fifth grade teachers.
- Recommend students for the program.
- Refer students and parents to the Higher Achievement website.
Benefits to being a Higher Achievement host site:
- Higher Achievement’s rigorous program, which offers 650 hours of additional academic work a year — and improves a host site’s capacity to improve student outcomes.
- Access to Higher Achievement’s 360 data and information about student outcomes.
- Collaboration with teachers and parents of Higher Achievement scholars to triangulate support.
- Opportunities for youth to attend Higher Achievement-sponsored events, such as high school fairs.
For more information about becoming a school partner, contact